Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2015

BonusbabyBarnes

So, I mentioned in a previous post that Hudson and Lillian are getting a BABY BROTHER in March!
 
Its funny. Because before Lillian, I said we were done after her. Boy and a girl. But after Lillian and her sweet angel self, I started thinking "We could totally do this again..." Well little did I know that 8 months after Lillian was born, we would get the surprise of a lifetime...our sweet BonusbabyBarnes!
 
And the even funnier thing is, probably 2-3 days before I found out we were expecting again, I told Joey we were going to have another baby. A boy. And we'd name him Barnes.
And I was right.
 
Barnes Thomas Lindley will be joining us in late March!
(or middle March if history repeats itself...both Hudson and Sissy were about 2 weeks early)


His little feet over his head during one of our ultrasounds
 
His first monogrammed outfit, thanks to Kiki
 
I knew I wanted to wait and announce the pregnancy until after we found out the gender. I just like doing that. But it still blows my mind the things that come out of people's mouths.
When Barnes is born, Hudson will be 3.5 and Lillian will be 18 months.
Will it be hard? Yes! Will I need crazy pills? Probably So!
 
But we are completely thrilled and over the moon. After Lillian, I think God was readying my heart for Barnes. I kept waiting to get this feeling of family completion...and it wasn't there. I just imagined another baby somewhere in the mix....didn't think it would be so soon, but I definitely saw him. And God always giggle when we try to plan things. He knew exactly what He was doing!
 
Please keep our growing family and BonusbabyBarnes in your prayers!
 
 
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog before. Never commented, though! Congrats on the sweet new baby joining your family soon! We just welcomed baby #3 in July. We have the same order- boy, girl, boy! Our first baby was colicky and um, the infant/toddler years were quite interesting! Our sweet girl came along and we thought "Wow! This is so much different!" She was so sweet and good. When we got pregnant with #3 (total surprise) we were scared we'd have our hands FULL, but he is the easiest, sweetest, most laid back baby I've ever seen. Third babies know they just have to fall in line. Ha! I just *knew* we were done after him. Now I'm not so sure. We'll see what God has planned down the road. Just wanted to comment to say that you will be fine! All mamas need crazy pills every once in a while, anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete