We had a great day with Kiki and our sweet babies!


Love my babies! Even when Hudson looks like a serial killer


And I love this. Baby Kristin and baby Lillian wearing the same dress. So happy my mom was so good about keeping our old things.

I'm getting them trained to smile at the same time! But seriously, I may have threatened Hudson to get him to take this picture... And sweet sissy just is up for whatever.

Crazy hair, don't care!

Last week, Hudson started swimming lessons. And in true Hudson Lindley style, he acted like a damn fool. Hoping this week is better!
You'd never know from these pictures that he was about to lose it when he got in the water! That boy absolutely drives me crazy... Sometimes I just have to laugh at him bc If not, I'll cry. Life with a two year old- never a dull moment!


So excited!

Last week, I also had the Junior league spring luncheon.
I'm squatting bc my way-too-high wedges made me a giant.


I will die of cuteness overload with this one! We are having way too much fun with the summer bubbles!

We went to a cookout for Jessie's birthday! Lillian got to wear another cutie summer bubbles. I got this one right when I found out I was having a girl! And Jen was determined to make her walk.


Our family!

Right before Ann Farris made her big debut!!! Doesn't Jennifer look great!?!

Playing at the reunion beach with Kate. It was such great weather and we had great mommy talks, too!

Lillian is loving her homemade carrots and pears! And I'm loving making her baby food!

Happy Wednesday!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:
Post a Comment