Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

my funny valentine

So, my phone camera is currently out of order and I don't know what to do with myself.
Hudson is feeling very picture neglected and I am feeling very not into writing on the ole blog.
 
But I did snap a few with Hudson's valentine balloon
 




 
He is still in pursuit of that balloon.
He gets a hold of it, and then lets it go. Rinse and repeat.
 
He also ate his first chocolate chip cookie. And make that 4 cookies.
These were a strawberry cake mix cookie from pinterest.

 
Obviously he was a fan of the recipe!
 
And a self portrait of me and my little man. There were others, but I just looked like absolute death.
I bet Joey was lucky to have me as his Valentine that day- insert big sarcasm.
I didn't get a picture with my real Valentine, sweet Josie. You know that boy practically runs from the camera.
 
And Hudson loves to kiss the baby in the big mirror. Ha!

 
I really don't get into Valentine's day. Its kinda stupid to me. But we did go out to Mexican on Friday night. We do it BIG here, people!
 
That's all I got for now. I think I'm in a blog funk.
Holla!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment