

Does Hudson have something on his face? Ha!
These are the 6+month paps. Don't they look way too big? He kinda looks ridic! We might be sticking with the newborn ones for awhile!
And this is how he likes to have it lately... Hanging out the side of his mouth. I think he's chewing on it.
Bless his pappy self!

This size fits him much better!
(newborn MAM)

We love our MAM paps!
A-hoye maty! He's modeling his pirate ship romper!

And bathtime.
Please look at this yellow ring. This was mine and brother's from the 80's. Kiki brought it over. Not gonna lie, this thing actually helps and he can't go slipping and sliding around.

And yes, I put my child in a water cage. Look at that face, he likes it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




Kristen be glad you have that "water cage"!! I have looked everywhere for one and cannot find anything like it anymore... He slips and slides in everything! If anyone knows where to find this, I would love to know!!!
ReplyDelete