I feel like I don't give Hudson enough blog attention. He is such a busy boy that it's hard to get him to even slow down to take a picture.
Yesterday was one of those crazy mommy days with him. We've been going to swim lessons for almost 8 weeks now. He talks about it all the times. Sometimes he goes and loves it, sometimes he goes and acts a fool. Yesterday was the act-a-fool day.
I love him so so much, but sometimes he drives me insane!
He's got such a sweet personality, but he is also very fussy and whiny at (a lot of) times. It's hard to explain when people ask... He wants things his exact way and when it doesn't go his exact way, he total freaks out. Like yelling, screaming, arching his back, crying for no reason type thing. The kind of thing that people stop and start at. And he does this quite often. Bless him.
So, for now, I'm trying to deal with his sour side. I know (or I hope) that this is just a phase and I need to just ride it out. I just bought the book Unglued... Hoping it will give me some insight on how not to lash out at him.
He's got such a sweet heart and can be such an angel when he wants to be. But then throw the biggest fit ever an hour later...
I guess that's the terrible twos (and I guess threes ) for you!
Sweet boy cuddling with me.

Sour little boy crying for no reason after swim lessons.

Love my sweet and sour boy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:
Post a Comment